Based on the Palanca Award-winning musical play by Vincent de Jesus, Changing Partners film adaptation tells the love relationship story of couple Alex and Cris at the period of breaking up. Film tells the story in 4 relationship variations. Changing Partners is a falling out love story of Alex and Cris, told in changing gender pairings. It shows the ups and downs of a domestic partnership based on the musical play by Vincent De Jesus. Where joys turns to pains in scathing and dramatic talks and encounters interspersed with songs.
- Best Director, Best Ensemble Acting, Best Actor, Best Editing, Best Music, Audience Choice, Gawad Bughaw Award (Cinema One Originals Film Festival 2017)
- Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Editor, Best Musical Score - Indie Category (Star Awards for Movies 2018)
- Best Actress, Best Adapted Screenplay (FAMAS Awards 2018)
- Cinema One Originals Film Festival 2017 (Manila, Philippines)
- Cinemasia Film Festival 2018 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)