Lisang is two years late. After dying from a complication of diabetes in her 60's, Lisang has overstayed in her waiting room in purgatory, occasionally causing other souls trouble for her own entertainment. But today her waiting ends. Today, she is finally set to crossover and her room is to be leased to a new tenant: Manolo, her newly deceased ex-boyfriend.
- Best Actor (QCinema International Film Festival 2018)
- Golden Samaritan Lion Award (Orenburg Film Festival 2019)
- Orenburg Film Festival 2019 (Orenburg, Russia)
- Far East Film Festival 2019 (Udine, Italy)
- Shanghai Film Festival 2019 (Shanghai, China)
Now streaming on Netflix